Website terms and condition
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this platform
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our platform: https://www.airvend.ng and other platforms operated by Callphone Limited
Who we are
https://www.airvend.ng is a platform operated by Callphone Limited. We are a bills payment platform that makes it easier for users to make payment to their biller and accept payments from their customers.
References in this agreement to "Callphone", "we", "our" or "us", are to Callphone Limited depending on the context, and references to "you" or "your" are to the persons with whom Callphone enters into this agreement. Callphone offers the Services to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Platform including, without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers and contributors of content. By visiting our Platform, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) including the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least of the age of consent in Nigeria. If you do not agree to all the Terms then you may not access the Platform or make use of any of our Services.
In these terms, the following definitions shall apply:
- “Content" means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the Platform;
- "Materials" means any materials, information or documentation that we may provide to you in connection with your use of the Products including documentation, data, information developed any use and other materials which may assist in your use of the Service
- "Parties" means you and Callphone;
- "Products or Service" means the Platform including all pages, subpages, blogs, forums and other connected internet content whatsoever; bill payments; data vending; airtime vending; virtual dollar cards; money transfer and any other service that may be provided by Callphone;
- “Platform” means the website - https://www.airvend.ng and any other platform operated by Callphone;
- "Third Party Goods/Services" means goods, products and services of the third party that may be advertised on the Platform
- “URL” means Uniform Resource Locator.
Creating an account
To create account users provide MSISDN and basic KYC details(name, date of birth). and creates a unique password that enables users to gain access to their accounts.
Safety of account details
- You may be required to register with us to have access to our Service.
- You will be required to provide certain personal information, which includes but not limited to your name, user name, email address and password. The information provided must be correct and accurate.
- Your account details must not be disseminated to anyone and when you discover that your information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. you must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- You also acknowledge that you are responsible for the security of your personal information and that the Callphone does not accept liability for the security of your account as you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers which you choose and all activities under your account.
- Callphone reserves the right to terminate your account where you have provided false inaccurate or incorrect information
- We are the owners or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Platform, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
- You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms.
- You must not use any part of the Content on our Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You agree that we retain ownership of all Content included on the Platform (text,graphics, video, software, data, page layout, images, and any other information capable of being stored in a computer) other than the contents uploaded by users.
- Nothing on this Platform shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on the Platform without obtaining the prior written consent of Callphone.
- You hereby agree not to reproduce or distribute Callphone's intellectual property or use the intellectual property for any unlawful purpose.
- We may provide you with other items in connection with your use of this Platform.
- We hereby grant you the license to use our Platform for your personal, non-commercial use to retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
- The license created under these Terms is limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable.
- You agree that you will not use the Contents or Materials for any other purpose which may be contrary to your license to use this Service.
- Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted by this Platform.
- To harass, abuse or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights;
- To perpetrate fraud;
- To create or transmit unnecessary spam to any person or URL;
- To post, transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed to obtain password, account, or private information of other users or persons;
- To post copyrighted content which does not belong to you and without obtaining the prior consent of the author;
- To use robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Service without obtaining the prior consent of the Callphone;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or scheme;
- Publishing or distributing any obscene or defamatory material;
- Using this Service in any way that impacts user access to the Platform;
- To engage in advertisement or solicit any User to buy or sell products or services without obtaining the prior consent of the Callphone;
- Disseminating computer viruses or other software;
- Violating any intellectual property rights of the Callphone or any third party;
- To use the Platform or any of the Services for illegal spam activities.
- To use the Platform or any of the Services for illegal spam activities.
Additionally, you agree that you will not do as follows:
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Platform; or
- Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to this Platform ;
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of this Service;
- To damage, disable, overburden or impair this Service or any other person's use of this Service.
- To use this Service contrary to the applicable laws and regulations or in a way that causes, or may cause harm to this Platform, any person or business entity. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- To reverse engineer or permit the reverse engineering or disassemble any code or software from or on the Platform or Services.
- Violate the security of the Platform or other Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference with any host or user or network.
- We do not guarantee that our Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes to access our Platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
Sale of goods/services
- The Platform may offer Products or Services for sale. Callphone undertakes to give accurate information about the description of the Products and Services. However, Callphone does not guarantee the reliability of any information relating to the Products and Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell the Services provided on the Platform at our sole discretion.
- Note that there is no refund/replacement policy as the Services provided are sold "As it is".
Payment and billing
- If you register for our Service or to purchase any Services offered on this Platform, you agree to pay the full price for the Services when the purchase is made.
- The total price will also include the taxes applicable on the date of purchase.
- The total price of the Services provided including all applicable taxes is included upon the confirmation of the order.
Performance of services
- Upon payment for our Services, we may offer you the opportunity to book a time and date for the performance of the Services. Services will be performed within a reasonable time.
- If you have any questions regarding the time and date for the performance, contact us.
Performance of services
- The Platform may contain links to other platforms. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for third-party materials or platforms, or any other products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party platform. Please review the third-party’s policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on this Platform, satisfy any legal requirements that communications must be in writing.
Affiliate marketing and advertisement
We may engage in affiliate marketing and advertisement whereby we receive a commission on the sale of Third-Party Goods and/or Services through our Service. We may also accept advertising and sponsorship from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation.
Change to service
You accept that the Callphone may vary, alter, amend or update the Content or Services, at any time and without your consent.
You hereby agree to indemnify Callphone, its employees, agents and third parties from and against all liabilities, cost, demands, cause of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of your unlawful use of the Platform, your violation of any rights of a third party and your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulation.
- You agree that you use this Platform solely at your risk as Callphone does not warrant the accuracy of the contents in this Platform. You assume all the risk of viewing, reading, downloading the contents of this Platform.
- Callphone expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties such as implied warranty of merchantability as Callphone makes no warranties that the Platform or other Services will be accurate, error-free, secure or uninterrupted
- Callphone makes no warranty about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, Contents, Services and other materials contained herein for any purpose. Callphone hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, software, products and related graphics and materials, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- You also agree that the Callphone and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive and all consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to damages for loss of use, data or profits, the failure to provide Services or for any information, software, Products, Services, related graphics and materials obtained through this Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Platform, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise.
Callphone may from time to time interrupt your access or use of this Platform including to perform some maintenance or emergency services and you agree that the Callphone shall not be held liable for any damage, loss which may arise thereof.
Suspension or withdrawal of platform
- Our Platform is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Platform, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Platform for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Termination/restriction of access
- Callphone reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to this Platform and the related Service or any part thereof at any time, for any reason and without notice.
- Callphone shall have the right to terminate or suspend your account for violating these Terms.
- If you register with us, you may terminate the Service at any time by issuing a prior notice to us. Once this is done, you will no longer be bound by the provisions of this Terms.
Termination/restriction of access
- Assignment: Callphone shall be permitted to assign, transfer its rights and/or obligations under these Terms. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer any rights and/or obligations under these Terms
- Entire Agreement: These Terms, disclaimers and any other agreement relating to the use of this Platform constitutes the entire agreement and shall supersede any other agreement in relation to the use of the Platform.
- Separate Agreements: you may have other legal agreements with us. Those agreements are separate from these Terms. These Terms are not intended to alter, amend, revise or replace the terms of the other agreement(s).
- Applicable law: These Terms may be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Variation: Callphone may revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Platform, you undertake that you shall review the content of the revised Terms before accepting the same.
- Waiver: Failure to exercise any right in these Terms shall not operate as a waiver. The right or remedies herein provided are cumulative and not exclusive of any right or remedies provided by law.
- Severability: Every provision contained herein is intended to be severable. If any provision is invalid for any reason whatsoever, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of other clauses of these Terms.
Questions about these Terms should be sent to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org